It is time to throw away your old mascara that you have been trying to stretch the heck out of your eyebrows with. The RapidLash eyelash and eyebrow enhancing serum is clinically proven to to be safe and effective on your brows and lashes contrary to the controversial prescription product Latisse.
With over one million units sold you can see that Rapid Lash is no joking matter and the best part is it is being used by men AND women. They claim results in 4 weeks and it is only to be used once a day for fuller looking lashes.
What Is It
It is an innovative formula that protects and nourishes lashes from the environment via proteins, vitamins and moisturizers much in the same way you would treat your scalp.
- Clinically proven to be safe and effective
- Tested by Dermatologist and Opthamologist
- No animal testing
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Can be used in conjunction with contact lens wearers
How Do I Use Rapidlash
- You will apply it to the base of your upper eyelashes with the supplied applicator brush.
- Be sure the eye is clean and free of makeup
- Start at the inner corner of the eye and move outward on the base of eyelashes
- Use once daily before bed
Note: Rapidlash is not to be used directly on the eye but if this occurs dont panic, simply rinse eye thoroughly with water.
How long does the container last?
- If used once daily it should last 2 months
Does Using Rapidlash twice daily speed up the process?
- No! It Rapidlash is designed to give you fuller, thicker looking lashes using only one application daily. More than this is just wasting product and your money
Is tingling on my lashes normal when using this product?
- There have been some reports of mild tingling but this should go away after a few minutes. However should this continue and redness/irritation occur then discontinue use and consult your doctor.
How long does it take to work?
- Rapidlash testing showed noticeable results in just 4 weeks!
Can Rapidlash be used on eyebrows?
- Yes! Use caution when applying to lower eyebrow so you don’t come in contact with the eye
If I wear contact can I use Rapidlash?
- Yes! It is has been tested by opthamologists and proven safe and non irritating
Can Rapidlash be used by pregnant women?
- It is recommended you consult with your physician before using