How many times have you wanted to add a few vibrant colors to your hair yourself but were afraid of what it would look like or didn’t want to pay the expensive price of permanent color. Or worse…DAMAGE YOUR HAIR!
Well now you can have vivd colors in your hair for a fraction of the cost to have it done professionally and best of all….you can do it yourself.
It is called hair mascara and it allows you to have some fun highlights for a day or two without the negative effects of color processing and then the very undesirable fading that occurs over an extended period of time.
- This product is absolutely 100% safe for your hair
- It washes out after a couple of shampoos
- Will not bleed when shampooed nor will it turn different colors
- After it dries it will not stain anything it touches (clothing, furniture etc..)
- Separate and section off the hair you want highlighted/colored. We recommend you use gloves to prevent the color from staining your fingers. However it will come off with a couple of washes.
- Apply Colorme liberally on the section of hair and blow dry (approx 2 min) to set the color.
- Brush through the hair after blow dry to ensure the hair is soft and natural feeling
- Once Colorme hair color is dried it is safe to touch...will not bleed off onto anything
- Hot tools such as flat irons are safe to use although they may increase the amount of washing necessary to remove hair mascara.
- Simply shampoo…..thats it!
- For processed hair or light hair color it may take several shampoos to remove the color.
- Again the color WILL NOT BLEED while shampooing nor will it change colors or do any damage or dye the hair.
6 Vibrant Colors To Choose From